Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010- a New Year!

I am ringing in the new year with a new push to post to my blog more regularly. Not sure how this is going to work, but I do want to change up my postings so that they are not always about triathlon. This one, though, will be. I am in the beginning phase of this years 100/100 challenge, currently running at 16 days out of 20, having missed 4 in a row when I was up in Maine taking care of my dad when he had mack surgery. Its been cold, adding a challenge to this year's deal. One other note before I sign off is that I will be on sabbatical, and one of the objectives for the time off is to get my USAT level 1 coaching certification. More on that as it gets closer, more next time. Just letting anyone who ever reads this thing know that I am still alive and kicking...even after my rotator cuff injury this fall...

No comments: