Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catching up

I have been remiss, as usual, in posting to the blog. So, here are some updates. I am 31/50 in the 100 runs in 100 days challenge on Slowtwitch (I took 15 days off due to illness and xmas in December, so that accounts for most of the missed days). Running is going well, building slowly, waiting to target speed. Training updates are boring, though, so I will cut to the cool stuff:
My son and I are building a bike in the basement for him to use in his next race, which is in April. We are still waiting on parts (and, I went ahead and put the headset in), but once they get here, we will get started on that- which should be fun. Next, my wife and I are heading to Scotland for a 9 day trip as our 20th anniversary present to eachother. It should be cool, literally and figuratively- since we are traveling in early March, and the weather will be, well, scottish! Also, my buddy Chris and I will be holding another youth tri clinic at the above race the weekend before it happens, and we are in the middle of planning that, along with a possible cross country camp this summer here on campus. Other than that, just trying to stay warm in this weird winter weather this year...though I can't complain, since I love the snow. Thats it for now- more to follow.

No comments: